The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity

Go down 

Are You Going To Participate?
Yes, it looks like fun and the prizes sound great!
TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity I_vote_lcap80%TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Yes, but only because I'm bored.
TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity I_vote_lcap0%TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eh, I'm on the fence with this one.
TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity I_vote_lcap20%TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No, I don't have the time.
TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity I_vote_lcap0%TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No way, it looks boring and not worth the effort!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Sparky

TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity Empty
PostSubject: TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity   TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:06 pm

- - TOP SCAVENGER HUNT - -
You heard it right folks, our first pack activity has commenced, The Outback Pack's scavenger hunt! Below you will find all details to help you throughout the contest, everything from instructions to the lovely prizes.

Name Of Activity: TOP Scavenger Hunt
Starting Date: 7/08/2011
Ending Date: 12/8/2011
Where: The Outback Pack's website
What You Need To Do: Find the banners hidden in random topics, solve the riddles and PM the answers to one of the Queens. We're not telling how many banners there are, that's for you to work out.
What You Have To Do To Win: The first five or more people to submit all the answers to the riddles will be put in a randomised draw.
The Prizes: A chibi drawing of your wolf by our very own Jewelz, a special symbol signifying your sucess next to your name on the first post and, possibly, a mystery prize!

Good luck to everyone, go find those banners!
Back to top Go down

TOP Scavenger Hunt - Our First Activity
Page 1 of 1