The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

FAQ - What can I do if I see SPAM on this site?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Sparky

FAQ - What can I do if I see SPAM on this site? Empty
PostSubject: FAQ - What can I do if I see SPAM on this site?   FAQ - What can I do if I see SPAM on this site? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:32 pm

As with most sites, unfortunately, we may get the odd user who decides to SPAM, either intentionally or without even realising. The Queens will be overseing the forums daily and will most likely pick up on these posts quickly and carry out the required actions.

If, in a rare case, you do see a SPAM post that has not been picked up within a day, we request that you PM a Queen quoting the SPAM and providing a link to the said post, so it may be dealt with effeciently, as SPAM is not allowed.
Back to top Go down

FAQ - What can I do if I see SPAM on this site?
Page 1 of 1